Just a general collection of gems I've known and loved (or want to try out).
- Coditsu will produce a diff between versions of a gem. Great if you want to see what's changed, or need to do serious auditing of dependencies - run a bundle update, and then hit this for all the changes in Gemfile.lock
- RailsDiff will produce a diff between the output of
rails new, handy for making sure you're picking up new default configs as you roll the update train.
- Debride finds uncalled methods
- Rcov measures coverage while running tests
- Coverband measures coverage in production
- Bullet detects N+1 queries
All these queues support ActiveJob in Rails