TODO: Make a blog post out of this.
A shout-out to some gems/tools that have a well-deserved place in my Rails toolbox.
- Pagy (ActiveRecord pagination, focused on performance)
- Pry (debugger)
- Rbspy (sampling profiler) [Rust]
- rack-mini-profiler, flamegraph, stackprof, memory_profiler (performance analysis tooling) - (reference custom instrumentation)
- rubocop / rufo
- Fivemat (rspec/cucumber formatter, progress but one line per file)
- d3js (chart-buildling library) [JS]
- Bullet (detects N+1 queries)
- Insomnia (HTTP api tool)